Introduction to Moving Water Course 8th, 9th & 10th February
This course is aimed at taking flat water paddlers onto moving water. Our coaches will develop your existing skills and teach you new ones to enable you to paddle safely on Grade 1-2 rivers
You have 2 options to choose from, you can either work on your Kayaking or Solo Canoe skills. Please book the correct ticket below for the craft you want to paddle with.
Participants will arrive at the Star bunkhouse in South Wales Friday evening, with introductions, and light-hearted conversation. The real fun starts on Saturday morning when we have 2 days on the river learning new skills and building confidence on moving water.
- Boat transport.
- Experienced coaches with local Knowledge both on and off the river.
- Personal development plan.
What you need
- Personal Paddling kit (some available to hire).
- Food for the trip (local pub, take away can be delivered and cooking facilities at the accommodation).
- Transport on to and from the location.
Kit hire is available for a flat fee of £10
Attendees of this trip must be able to confidently control the chosen craft on flat water and are confident capsizing
- Adult Moving Water Trip
8th February 2019 - 10th February 2019
8:00 pm - 5:00 pm