As with all exercise, there are many benefits of Stand Up Paddle Boarding. We know good those who come to our paddle boarding sessions on Thursdays and Saturdays feel when they have spent time in the water and wanted to list just a few of the benefits to see if you fancied giving it a go too!
- It’s a work out for your entire body;
- Low impact, meaning you won’t be putting excess pressure on muscles and joints;
- Weight – as with all exercise, it can help you lose weight;
- It’s a great opportunity to forget everything going on in your life – whether that’s work, homelife, childcare etc;
- Reduces stress;
- Gets you on your feet;
- Improves your balance;
- Strengthens bones and muscles.
Why not give your body and mind a boost and try Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Herts Young Mariners Base? Our sessions can be booked for Thursday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday mornings from 8am until 12 noon. Fancy experiencing the benefits of stand up paddle boarding? Book yourself a place and give it a go – you’ll be amazed how good you’ll feel afterwards!
We ask that participants have a British Stand Up Paddle Boarding Association Ready to Ride Certificate so we know they are competent on the water as the sessions are not instructor led.